Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Samhain!

Ok, I KNOW I'm way early... but its for a contest at the Isle of Dreams (what the Enchanted Lagoon turned into... we expanded! LOL)

besides... it's the first time i've composited more than 3 different renders together, and is good practice for when i do one of those busy posters like is in the thread at Daz.... wow, awesome stuff, let me tell ya!

I'm posting my large version here, as I had to shrink it SOOOO tiny to get it to upload to the Isle.

tablesaw - old wood cart
Gary & Catherine - Rustic Fence Pack
Forester's Measuring Tool to aid in setting scene up =D
3 Raven's Court & LB Raven's Rest - Daz
Daz - Graves, shovel, morphing grave
Pumpkin Ave - pumpkins, vines - Daz
Rodi-Designs - Farmer's Props - Scarecrow
Content Paradise - Crow
Adam Thwaites - Hay Bales
Maddie 3 - Daz
Kleo Dread Falls - AprilYsh
Rawart - Wyld Cats! V4 - adapted by me
Elf Spirit - CS Designs - Velvet Rain (mat)
Nyoko Hair - Daz
Sione - Forest Fairy
Daz - Absinthe Wings
Daz - Aiko 3
MLB Graphics - Fantasy Drapes
Fairy Dreams - Witchy Hat
Nyoko Hair Short - Daz
Daz - Sorceress V4 - diadem
Daz - V4 - Cerina character by me
Cybrea - Bow (mat)
B25 - Anime Hair
Daza - Wood Fairy
Fortune Teller Crystal Ball - Daz
Pentagram Candles - Deerpath
Daz - Chalet de Sevilla - Table & Chairs
Daz - V3
Daz - Road Warrior V3
Arki - Raven Mohawk
Sparkyworld - Vombie Mats
Valea - Visions of Color & Light
Daz - Skeleton
Nyottieddown/Michael - Ghost

Poser 7; Vue 7 Inf, Photoshop CS4

No comments:

Post a Comment