Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Sea Spirit


Postwork to add in the splashes.

Materials on the sea and the ground are by me. I found a new level in the ocean/water editor yesterday... and WOW.

I also added translucence to the water... made a difference at the crest of the waves, really.

The atmosphere is the only "material" i didnt either tweak (in the case of the skin, hair & outfit of the fairy & the metawaters - used the channel water one and changed it completely, but the only way to get it rto recognize "foam" - at least that _I_ know so far), or created from scratch (terrain & rocks). I think its a freebie I picked up somewhere, but looks way cool.

Render time: 18 hours, 59 minutes exactly.

Anyways, enjoy.

Benten & Tsuta by yamato (combined them, and mixed several metals & used the bark materials).
Hair is from daz. Aiko 3 from daz. Aiko's skin is by CSDesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment